- Phone charging
- Forest bathing
- Plug point for hair dryers etc.
- Hot water washing up
- A ready erected kitchen shelter
- Fire pit
- Recycle facilities
- Quick heat electric showers - and no stupid cut off timers yay!
- Freezer for cool blocks
- Wash basins
- Easy use eco loo's
- Use of twin wheel mega barrows to get your gear to your pitch (distance varies from a few yards to 200) as there is no car access into the woods. The car park is private and there are loading/unloading points. If you suffer infirmity we can move your gear in and out with our atv.
- A bigger plus than you realise until you experience it - no cars on site which means no doors noisily slamming, no numpties driving 50 yards to the loo at 3am and no headlights shining in your tent at night
- One of our more entitled chickens likes to peck bare toes, so if you are wearing sandals.... We may change this to a paid service at a later date
- An extremely useful Things To Do And Places To Visit notice board
- Small library, you are welcome to take and leave books
- Breakfast is served in the Cafe 8.30 - 10am Tuesday to Sunday, except at Bank Holidays and July and August when it's open Mondays too
- Grill hire for cooking over your campfire (except Rent-A-Tent pitches where they are included as standard equipment)
- Camp fire kits - logs, firelighters, kindling all included
- Matches because you forgot to bring them
- Laundry service - wash & dry
The cafe serves breakfasts including vegetarian options.
Breakfast might just mean a cuppa and toast, or a belt buster, it's all catered for.
Ingredients are sourced locally and include contributions by our hens, and if they aren't performing from our neighbour.
The two lads in this pic are about to start day 3 of their Lands End to John O' Groats cycle ride following their Stationmaster breakfasts. Calories, you need 'em for that sort of adventure.